Register & Play or Open Gym
Register & Play
Looking to set a regular, physical activity routine or just want to know there will be some others to play “drop-in” sports with on a regular basis? Register & Play is a great options for people looking to play semi-organized sport in a recreational setting on a regular, weekly basis.
Tuesdays & Thursdays
How it Works
- Participants will register for a particular sport and time slot (1 hour, in a 2 hour time slot)
- Registration will be limited to 12 people per time slot to ensure everyone has a chance to play but there will still be enough participants if someone has to miss a week
- Games will be “self-reffed”
- The focus is on fun and participation, though a moderate level of competition is to be expected
- Previous experience in the sport is recommended to ensure a positive experience for everyone
Each registration in a one hour time slot is $10 for the semester.
Register & Play participants are not required to have an active membership. The $10 Register & Play fee provides access to your selected activity, for your selected time, only.
Play begins the week of September 20.
Registration is open to all students, staff & faculty
Whenever the gym is not booked for a particular activity, the gym is considered “open” for drop-in sports. Participation in Open Gym requires an active facility membership. Gym schedules are subject to change without notice, though we do our best to keep the online gym schedule as up to date as possible.