|Dec 1||Dec 2|
|Regular Academic Year Hours.||Regular Academic Year Hours.|
|Dec 3||Dec 4||Dec 5||Dec 6||Dec 7||Dec 8||Dec 9|
|Regular Academic Year Hours.||Regular Academic Year Hours.||Regular Academic Year Hours.||Regular Academic Year Hours.||Regular Academic Year Hours.||Regular Academic Year Hours.||Regular Academic Year Hours.|
|Dec 10||Dec 11||Dec 12||Dec 13||Dec 14||Dec 15||Dec 16|
|Regular Academic Year Hours.||8:00am-10:00pm||8:00am-8:00pm||7:30am-10:00pm||8:00am-6:00pm||8:00am-10:00pm||7:30am-6:00pm|
|Dec 17||Dec 18||Dec 19||Dec 20||Dec 21||Dec 22||Dec 23|
|Dec 24||Dec 25||Dec 26||Dec 27||Dec 28||Dec 29||Dec 30|
|Dec 31||Jan 1||Jan 2||Jan 3||Jan 4||Jan 5||Jan 6|
|9:00am-1:00pm||close||9:00am-8:00pm||9:00am-8:00pm||9:00am-8:00pm||8:00am-9:00pm||Resume Regular Academic Year Hours|
Academic Year Hours of Operation (January 6 – April 30):
Weekends & Holidays: 8:00am-8:00pm
UBC Okanagan Recreation
3211 Athletics Court
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Customer Service Desk
Main floor, Gymnasium
Phone: 250 807 9200
Hangar Fitness Center Desk
Second floor, Gymnasium
Phone: 250 807 8659
Book a facility
For information on renting a UBC Recreation facility, complete the booking request form.
An ActiveNet account is used to register for UBC Recreation events and programs and to purchase a membership online or in person.
Forgot your username and/or password? Click the “Forget your password?” link on the login page and have it emailed to you. You may also visit the Recreation Customer Service Desk for assistance with retrieving it, changing it, or to register in person.
Withdrawals & Refunds
All withdrawal and refund requests are subject to deadlines, administrative approvals, and administrative fees.
- Medical conditions with a doctor’s note can be provided for a prorated refund on most transactions.
- Merchandise is non-refundable.
- Membership refunds can be granted within ten days from date of purchase and are subject to administration fees.
- Administration fees apply to all refunded transactions.
- $5 administration fee for transactions under $50
- $10 administration fee for more than $50 and less than $100
- $15 administration fee for more than $100 and less than $150
- $25 administration fee for over $150.
- Withdrawals made 7 days or less prior to the start of a program are not eligible for a refund.
- Withdrawals after the program start date are subject to a 100% forfeiture of program fee.
- Withdrawal from the intramural sport program must be prior to sport schedule release.
- Summer camp withdrawal policies are located here