Come visit the ubc okanagan hangar fitness centre
Facility tours are available upon request in person at the Customer Service, or take a virtual tour at the link below.
Take a virtual tour of our facilities
Hangar, Gymnasium & Group Fitness fees
All recreation memberships include access to the Hangar Fitness Centre, group fitness classes, and open gym. Fees as of August 1, 2022.
|All Access Membership||Student||Staff/Faculty/Alumni||Community|
|10 Punch Pass||$63||$81||$90|
|Single Term Pass (Fall or Winter)||$100||$130||$145|
|Summer Pass (May 1-August 31)||$80||$115||$130|
|Academic Year Pass (September 1-April 30)||$160||$230||$245|
*Fall Single Term Passes & Academic Year Passes will be available for purchase in mid August.
Locker Service – $60.00
Locker Service will be available May 1, 2023. Members are able to rent a locker in the changerooms at the gymnasium for the academic year (May 1, 2023-April 30, 2024).
Towel Service – $60.00
Towel Service will be available May 1, 2023. Members are able to use a towel at the gymnasium each day for the academic year (May 1, 2023-April 30, 2024). Members are able to request a towel from the Customer Service Desk and all towels must be returned to the Customer Service Desk after each use.
Terms & conditions
- All memberships are non-transferable. Refunds are granted ten days from date of purchase and are subject to administrative fees. After ten days from date of purchase, no refunds or credits will be granted unless due to medical reasons with a medical note provided. Contact us for more information.
- Everyone who uses our facility is required to create an account with us and check in. This can be done online or by visiting the Customer Service desk.
- Memberships can be purchased quickly and easily online using a credit card. Once you purchase a membership online, bring your UBC card to UBC Recreation to have your membership validated.
- Anyone under the age of 18 (who is not a UBC Okanagan student) requires adult supervision and will require a guardian/parent’s signature on their drop-in waiver.
- All users will need to abide by Recreation’s Facility Etiquette