Hangar, Gymnasium & Group Fitness fees
All recreation memberships include access to the Hangar Fitness Centre, unlimited group fitness classes, and gymnasium drop-in.
|All Access Membership||Student||Staff/faculty/alumni||Community|
|10-use punch pass||$45||$63||$72|
|Single term pass||$95||$125||$140|
|Academic year (two terms)||$150||$220||$240|
- Students: $5 per activity
- Staff/Faculty/Alumni: $7 per activity
- Community: $8 per activity
“Drop-in” means there is no guarantee of a certain activity (unless we show a specific activity on the schedule e.g. drop-in volleyball), nor does it mean that you’ll be able to do your chosen activity for as long as you’d like. Gym memberships have priority over non-members. Drop-in users will be required to sign a waiver every time they drop in.
For more information, stop by our customer service desk or call 250 807 9200.
Rent a locker for the year at $55 (expires April 30) or $2 per day plus a membership card/identification (if available). Locker service is available for purchase in person only.
Purchase towel service for $55 (expires April 30) or $2 per day plus a membership card/identification (if available).
Terms & conditions
- All memberships are non-transferable. Refunds are granted ten days from date of purchase and are subject to administrative fees. After ten days from date of purchase, no refunds or credits will be granted unless due to medical reasons with a medical note provided. Contact us for more information.
- Memberships can be purchased quickly and easily online using a credit card. Once you purchase a membership online, bring your UBCcard to UBC Recreation to have your membership validated.
- Gym members have priority over non-members for UBC Recreation programs, facilities, and equipment.
- Anyone under the age of 19 will require a guardian/parent’s signature on the drop-in form. Bring your signed drop-in form to the Gymnasium with your payment or have your legal guardian fax a copy to 250 807 8031.
- There is a convenience fee for all online transactions on ActiveNet, including membership purchases.
- Your UBCcard will be required for future visits to UBC Recreation after a membership is purchased.