Hangar, Gymnasium & Group Fitness fees
All recreation memberships include access to the Hangar Fitness Centre, group fitness classes, and open gym.
|All Access Membership||Student||Staff/Faculty/Alumni||Community|
|10 Punch Pass||$45||$63||$72|
|Single Term Pass (Fall or Winter)||$95||$125||$140|
|Summer Pass (May 1-August 31)||$75||$110||$125|
|Academic Year Pass (September 1-April 30)||$150||$220||$240|
*Fall Single Term Passes & Academic Year Passes will be available for purchase in mid August.
Locker Service – $60.00
Locker Service will be available August 1, 2021. Members are able to rent a locker in the changerooms at the gymnasium for the academic year (August 1, 2021-April 30, 2022).
Towel Service – $55.00
Towel Service will be available August 1, 2021. Members are able to use a towel at the gymnasium each day for the academic year (August 1, 2021-April 30, 2022). Members are able to request a towel from the Customer Service Desk and all towels must be returned to the Customer Service Desk after each use.
Terms & conditions
- To ensure respectful access for all users, UBC Recreation has a three strike policy for no shows and double bookings within a 24 hour period for all Hangar workouts. After three strikes, the registered user’s account will be frozen, and unable to book a time slot for a one-week period. Cancelling workouts can be done online through your account or by calling 250-807-8659.
- All memberships are non-transferable. Refunds are granted ten days from date of purchase and are subject to administrative fees. After ten days from date of purchase, no refunds or credits will be granted unless due to medical reasons with a medical note provided. Contact us for more information.
- Memberships can be purchased quickly and easily online using a credit card. Once you purchase a membership online, bring your UBCcard to UBC Recreation to have your membership validated.
- Gym members have priority over non-members for UBC Recreation programs, facilities, and equipment.
- Anyone under the age of 19 will require a guardian/parent’s signature on the drop-in form. Bring your signed drop-in form to the Gymnasium with your payment or have your legal guardian fax a copy to 250 807 8031.
- There is a convenience fee for all online transactions on ActiveNet, including membership purchases.
- Your UBCcard will be required for future visits to UBC Recreation after a membership is purchased.
- All users will need to abide by Recreation’s Facility Etiquette