Join the fun! Sign-up as a team, or register as an individual and be placed on a team with other individual registrants who love the same sport.
All participants in UBC Intramurals are required to be familiar with the terms and conditions of the intramural rule book. For information on number of players per sport, you can also reference the rule book.
winter 2020 Intramural leagues
Space is limited. Register early so you don’t miss out.
Season 1 Leagues Dates:
Season 1 Registration: January 6 – 9, 2020
Season 1 League Games: January 13-February 13 (5 weeks)
Season 1 Playoffs & Season 2 Registration: February 24-27
Season 2 Leagues Dates:
Season 2 Registration: February 24-27
Season 2 League Games: March 2 – April 1 (5 weeks)
Season 2 Playoffs: April 6-8
Competitive (Mon) & Intermediate (Wed) Leagues
Individual Registration is available in intermediate.
Competitive (Thursdays) & Intermediate (Tuesdays) leagues.
Individual registration available in intermediate basketball.
new registration process in place
Pay close attention to the registration section below for more details.
Registration – new as of Fall 2019
- Each team captain will create a team online (at no cost)
- Each player, whether a team captain, individual, or a member of a team will “join a team” online and pay $10 per league.
- Each captain may only create ONE team per league under their name. If a captain creates more than one team, all subsequent teams in that league will be deleted.
- If a team does not have at least 2 members registered by the end of the registration period, it will be deleted from the league. All remaining team members must join the team prior to their first game of play.
- If you believe you have registered a team in error, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you in removing that team from the league.
- To join a team that has already been created, visit the league online and login in or create an account.
- You will need the team password, created by the captain, to join an established team.
- Limited team spots are available – register early.
- Not all leagues have individual teams – see league descriptions for clarification.
- All individual registrations must be completed in person at the gymnasium.
- There are no longer any gender guidelines in any intramural leagues. All leagues are gender inclusive and no league required a certain number of players per team from a particular gender.