Join the fun! Sign-up as a team, or register as an individual and be placed on a team with other individual registrants who love the same sport.
All participants in UBC Intramurals are required to be familiar with the terms and conditions of the intramural rule book. For information on number of players per sport, you can also reference the rule book.
Fall 2019 Intramural leagues
Registration opens: Wednesday, September 11
Space is limited. Register early so you don’t miss out.
Think your team should have made the playoffs? Please view your league’s standings page online, here. In some leagues, standings were determined by point differential.
Competitive & Intermediate Leagues
As team spots are so popular, there is no individual registration for soccer.
Competitive (Tuesdays) & Intermediate (Thursdays) leagues.
Individual registration available in intermediate basketball.
Love Spikeball? Or want to learn this fun, new sport?
Recreation is running a spikeball league & tournament this September.
Not sure what Spike Ball is all about? Come give it a try! Tuesday, Sept 10 6pm on the Commons field.
new registration process in place
Pay close attention to the registration section below for more details.
Registration – new!
- Each team captain will create a team online (at no cost)
- Each player, whether a team captain, individual, or a member of a team will “join a team” online and pay $10 per league.
- Each captain may only create ONE team per league under their name. If a captain creates more than one team, all subsequent teams in that league will be deleted.
- To join a team that has already been created, visit the league online and login in or create an account.
- You will need the team password, created by the captain, to join an established team.
- Limited team spots are available – register early.
- Not all leagues have individual teams – see league descriptions for clarification.
- All individual registrations must be completed in person at the gymnasium.
- There are no longer any gender guidelines in any intramural leagues. All leagues are gender inclusive and no league required a certain number of players per team from a particular gender.