UBC Okanagan Athletics & Recreation are always looking for students who are interested in getting volunteer experience by becoming involved with recreation services and athletics events on-and off-campus.
Recreation Event Assistance
- Assist with set up and tear down of events.
- Ensure proper rules and regulations of the event are followed by participants.
- Assist with marketing and promotions.
- Ensure the safety of the participants, spectators, and bystanders.
- Add excitement to the event by encouraging all participants to have fun.
For more information contact Crystal Westgate: email@example.com
- Learn more about bicycles and green living.
- Share your passion for cycling, cycle commuting, sustainability, and the environment.
- Work with and on bicycles, including bicycle mechanics and repairs.
- Assist program members.
- Fulfill duties assigned by the UBCycles Coordinator.
- Commit three hours per week to the program.
For more information contact Layne McDougall: firstname.lastname@example.org